Belachan Fried Mango
Another simply delicious cooking, and such an unforgettable meal! Don't be deceived by the looks, it's so difficult to stop eating eat once you started.
Mango - Partially ripe
1. Clean, peel and grate/cut the mango into tiny pieces.
2. Heat cooking oil in a wok. Saute garlic.
3. Once fragrance, add in the mango.
4. Mix in sambal belachan evenly. Add in water as necessary.
5. Add salt and MSG to taste.
And it's done. It's best eaten by mixing it with white rice. Don't forget to use your hand instead of fork and spoon ok!